What is RWB CERTIFIED?
Each week, our experienced buyers research several hundred used vehicles from car dealers and auctions. After the initial search, we come up with 100-150 potential vehicles that meet our criteria. At that point, we visually inspect and test drive each vehicle. In most cases, out of the 150 vehicles we look at, only 10-15 meet our quality standards.
At Red White and Blue Autos Inc, we have over a dozen auto technicians working in our 15,000 square foot building, RWB Service Center in Schuylkill Haven, PA. At any given time, there are over 100 vehicles at the facility going through the rigorous RWB Certification process. It takes tremendous effort from our dedicated employees to insure you have a high quality vehicle.
ONCE THE RECONDITION “RECON” PERIOD STARTS, RWB SERVICE CENTER DOES THE FOLLOWING:
• 10+ mile test drive by a RWB technician.
• 100-point inspection by a RWB technician.
• Check engine, transmission, rears and axels, battery and alternator, oil and filter.
• Check wear items like brakes, rotors, shocks, struts, and front end parts.
• Check interior parts including AC, heater, windows and door locks.
• Replace tires (over 70% of the vehicles we sell get new tires)
• 4-wheel alignment (each vehicle gets an alignment by our in-house alignment technician on the newest and most state-of-the-art alignment machine)
• If any type of body work is required, our in-house body shop makes those repairs.
• Repairs of major defects to the vehicle interior are performed by a local upholstery shop.
• Wash and wax of exterior, steam shampooing of interior.
• Replacement or repair of windshields, when necessary.
The average money spent per vehicle typically exceeds $1,500 to make it RWB Certified! Our goal is to find and repair all potential items before the sale, so you don’t have anything to worry about after the sale! We challenge you to find another Buy Here/Pay Here dealership that will do this for YOU!
In total transparency to our potential customers, all vehicles have a complete list of everything that was done to the vehicle, posted on the inside of the vehicle window and pictured on each vehicle listing on the website, to show exactly what it took to become “RWB Certified”. We want you to know what we did to make your next vehicle certified.
In addition, our RWB Certified vehicles come with a 30 month / 30,000 limited drive train warranty and a 30 day / 1000 mile mechanical bumper to bumper warranty.
Before you go anywhere else to buy your next pre-owned vehicle, ask yourself if the dealer you are working with will go the extra mile for you, both before and after the sale. If not, we look forward to helping you get into your next Red White and Blue Autos vehicle!